We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
951 Gordon Street
Guelph, ON N1G 4S1
Phone: (519) 821-2473
Fax: (519) 837-8725
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
• Peak month for summer wildflowers to bloom.
• Flocks of nighthawks can be seen late in the month.
• Shorebird migration builds and waterfowl migration starts.
• Monarch Butterfly migration begins.
• Early warblers (Cape May, Tennessee, Magnolia, Blackburnian) migrate through the area.
• Osprey and raptor migration begins.
• American Goldfinches finish nesting late this month.
• Second brood of hummingbirds begin to appear at feeders early- to mid-month.
• Asters and Lobelias start blooming.
• Perseids Meteor shower is mid-month.